Gratitude Friday


I am sitting here listening to the rain...such a sweet sound to a parched land. I am feeling back to normal...and Matt is hanging in there. So ready for the weekend...we are having a picnic on Sunday at church...what great days they are! We love the fellowship and our kids love running around with their friends. What makes you blissful this day?


1. I am thankful for the rain...and the cold temps that rain is bringing.


2. I am thankful for my kid watching the cookies baking in the oven right now (I am baking for a meeting tonight).


3. I am thankful the Sean and Michelle McKinnon...God has brought some awesome, unexpected friends in our lives.


4. I am thankful for the colds that passed by through my house this week went fast and not so furious.


5. I am thankful for all the leaders in the word that we can aspire to live our lives...particularly Daniel for me this week...so faithful, trustworthy and one who denied himself.
*Here are two of my boys in matching shirts just this morning...aren't they handsome! And Mia is being lazy above them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?