1/2 Marathon Training

Well, I haven't died or fell of the face of the planet...I am here. I don't know what has happened these past few months. I truly miss blogging and I am trying to come back.
Here is a picture from Saturday. William and I are now training for our half-marathon and this is right after we ran 5 miles. William actually ran a consistent 10 min mile. He is so awesome. And when we were done he acted like nothing happened and that he didn't just run 5 miles!!! So funny. To have an 8 year old body again.
The weather is beautiful this morning and the clocks just changed. Which I love. It makes it so much easier to run in the morning and I feel like I have more time in the day when I am at my best...the morning. So, there is a pot of beans on the stove and the windows are wide open in the 58 degree weather. We had record temps on the first day of November...nothing like a 93 degree day on the first of November.
So...if you read my blog...can you post a message and tell me you are there. Is this all worth it???

Comments

Michelle said…
5I enjoy viewing your life here on this space on the web, of course running into you in Publix isn't bad either But what about you, do you enjoy coming here to your blog and looking it over? Yes, it's worth it!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?