1. I am thankful for the beautiful cool mornings that we have had. Just enough to make my morning exercise time perfect!
2. I am thankful for Caleb this morning. It is difficult to raise a child with a handicapped, but I rejoice this morning that God has something for him and for me. Lord, let me be patient and understand him more each day. I thank you for bringing him in our home.
3. Thank you God for provision...you set it up before we even need it...Matthew 6.
4. I am thankful for a sweet, dear husband. He is the most awesome man, father, love of my life.
5. I am thankful for funny faces, belly laughs and random statements from my kids.