2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

As I sit here at my desk, we have already gone through the first few days of 2020. I keep shaking my head when I think that we are already 20 years into this century. Doesn't it feel like moments ago we were talking about Y2K? So much has happened since then. Matthew and I were talking just this morning that I will turn 45 this year, and how half of my 40s will be over and how fast they have gone. And how difficult they have been. But I have hope. I never lose hope. I got that from my mom. I am expecting a great year. Not because I think I won't have trials this year, it's because I am stronger than ever before.

So, a few days ago I was listening to something. I can't even remember what it was. But I heard the word BLOOM. And I instantly knew God was saying that this is my word for the year. I don't always take a word for the year, but I knew God was speaking to me. He told me that this is my year to BLOOM. The old is put away and the new is coming. I am walking in strength and power. I am a different person. So, it's time to walk solidly in that.

I am ready to BLOOM:

With my marriage. With my children. In my new home in Florida. In tutoring. In exercise. In weight loss. With writing. With finishing out my years of homeschooling. With bible study/knowledge of the word. In my prayer life. In loving others.

Do you have a word for the year? Where are you ready to BLOOM?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?