8 loaves of bread later...

Yesterday, I baked eight loaves of bread...pumpkin and zucchini (my personal favorite)...and four dozen pecan tassies (new recipe that got rave reviews around here)! My mom always baked bread Thanksgiving week when I was a child, so I have carried on the tradition. Today is my pie day...I will bake 4 pumpkin pies and 2 apple! The kids have been helping me bake and there has been lots of enthusiasm in the kitchen. Anytime the Kitchenaid mixer is being used the kids are asking, "what are you baking." So that's what going on in this house...lots of baking and spending time with the kids. Couldn't get any better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?