Summer Lovin'

 At the beach on Friday...what a hot one it was!!! It was just the boys and I that day, so we got lots of time together!!!
 The weatherman predicted rain all weekend, so we didn't do anything outside. By time Sunday night came the kids were going crazy! And the worst part...it barely rained! So we headed over to my brother's house and swam...until 10:00. The kids were whipped and passed out as soon as they hit the pillow!
 The boys and I took a 2.5 mile bike ride on Friday. The sun was hot, but it was a lot of fun.
My tan boy...this boy looks like he lives at the beach in the Bahamas! What a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?