Brothers...

Matt snapped this picture yesterday when the boys were hanging out. William was trying to make a list of a project that he is working on...and Judah just needed to be in his business. That's nothing new, right? Brothers can be great, but at times they can be obnoxious. Judah, the fifth child, has never wanted to be left out...of anything.
Love my boys...they bring the life into the house...and have added a few grey hairs on my head too. Hope you are enjoying your summer. We are unpacked and getting more and more settled here in Hendersonville, NC. Loving our new home and our new community. I have never met so many welcoming people in my life. God is good. He has paved the way for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?