When You Hear From God at the Least Expected Places

I think that when you are a Christian you are always trying to keep your ear open to God and what he has to say. I imagine my life sometimes having one of those Elijah from the bible moments and have God call me in the middle of the night..."I am here, Lord." Yeah, well that hasn't happened quite yet. But I am expecting it any moment...hehehe!!!

A few days ago when I was in New York I had one of the God talking to you moments. But this time it was from another person. When that person speaks truth to you...he doesn't beat around the bush...and speaks straight to your heart. Yeah, it was one of those kind of moments. And I am glad I had an ear to hear. So, I thought I would share with you. I want to be open and honest. And real.

1. Move on with your grieving for your mom. She would want you to move on and live your life to the fullest.
2. Embrace your life in Florida.
3. Let go of that one person in your life that you are holding onto (I will keep that person's name quiet). Pray differently for this person. Pray that this person sees what they are afraid of and that their heart can truly be opened and soften.
4.  Find your purpose...God is bringing it. Expect it.

I am not going to mention the person who shared these...but they hit the nail on the head. I am so thankful for people who can just speak to me. Now, to step forward and do them!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?