I Will Survive...


We just finished our last day of the first week of school...and I am physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted! It has been a marathon week and my feet don't know when they are allowed to stop. I worked for the county, 22 hours this week, schooled three children, washed 13 loads of laundry since Monday, made a uncountable amount of meals and snacks, loved on a ton of hurt feelings, fixed a few boo-boos, made 2 million phone calls and still somewhat kept my sanity. Amazing! All through God's grace and love! Now on to another 175 days...keep me in prayer, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?