Cowgirl Esther

Esther went to a birthday party yesterday...dressed up as a cowgirl! I thought I would post some pictures...you can see how much she has grown this summer...my six year old, first grader...seems like yesterday she was sleeping in my arms!


Here is Esther with a few friends...Abby(on Esther's right) and Esther have been friends since birth...now they are the best of friends!


Esther taking her turn to groom the horse....she was a bit shy at first, but got comfortable really fast!


Esther and Kayla at the end of the party...so cute and they both had a great time!
Allison R.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?