Science Kids

Sorry for my absence again. I was having problems with my computer and being able to access my pictures from my email. I think I have it sorted now, but we will see. The month of March is already whizzing by...can you believe it? Time keeps on going so fast.
This is the kids yesterday. We are studying flying creatures this year in science and we have been studying insects. One of the science projects was to look for eggs on various leaves and such outside. So, they found their magnifying glass and were searching for eggs. They think they found some eggs (I am no so sure, but I love their effort)...so they placed them in a glass jar with air holes. We shall see.
Anyway, I just love when my kids take the initiative and jump out of the box when it comes to school. They didn't have to do this, but they wanted to. I am so pleased with their ability to get things done and make school a priority. I have such great kids!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?