My Nana

I found this picture on my cousin's Facebook page. It's of my Nana. She has been gone now for almost thirty years, but she still impacts this entire family. I still have such vivid memories of her....of her house, her friends, what she ate (apple jacks, forever), her voice still is there...and most of all her love. I truly believe that I know the Lord as my saviour because of her and her prayers. Prayer moves into all the generations...and that touched me and my own children. When my cousin posted this, it brought warm thoughts all over me. Today, think of a person who may have touched your life.

Comments

Unknown said…
Its unfortunate because if she were around, this family wouldnt not have such dissension in its ranks.. trust me!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?