This Sums it Up

Bryn took this picture on Friday when we were out on the lake with my dad, his wife and the kids. She has a real eye when it comes to taking pictures. When I saw this picture I felt like it summed up how awesome our day was. Kids splashing in the lake, William and Esther on the kayaks, Bryn and I jumping off the dock and Matt and Judah in the canoe. It was a fantastic day. And the beauty that surrounded us is just majestic. I feel as though I will never get tired of looking at what I see. I am amazed at the richness that is before our eyes. I love it. I am in a place of no regrets. No regrets on moving to the Land of 4 Seasons. I feel so peaceful in my soul. There is no longing to leave any more. It's a weird feeling. After you live in a place that you hate for over 10 years you almost feel like you will never get out of it. I feel so unbelievably happy and peaceful. God is so awesome. When he opens the door wide, his opens is WIDE! We are blessed.
Back to school tomorrow. Will post pictures of my little ones. I am excited for what God has for us this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?