Mom Strong Monday

So, have you seen this book? It came out last year...published by one of my favorite writers, speakers and Christian women. I started listening to her pod casts over a year ago. Three days a week she sends a podcast out in email to thousands of subscribers. Each podcast has a different theme...some are fun and easy...quick dinners, how to discipline your toddlers and lots of homeschooling advice. But some are much more riveting.

I love that she encourages you to get in the Word of God. She believes that we have a generation of believers that don't know our bible. And how can we fight the good fight of faith if we don't know what God says. So, she doesn't ask you to follow her...she moves you to find the answers yourself in the bible at home that may have a bit of dust on it.

I subscribed also to a monthly scripture writing list and daily devotionals that are for current issues that we deal with as moms. The best part is that Heidi St. John doesn't act like she is the best mom, or homeschooler or even person. She reveals her struggles and downfalls. She is a real person.

So, my next step... I am going to be leading a bible study here in the Daytona Beach area for moms. To go through the book and bible study. To make life changes that will not only touch them, but will touch four generations in your family. I am so excited to lead this and share what God has done in my life.  If you are in our area think about joining us on Tuesday mornings. It will be life changing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?