Fantastic Friday

Hey, how are you doing? It's Friday. Don't you just love the sound of Friday? Yes, I love it! Even though I stay at home, there is such relief knowing my husband will be home...and we can sleep in...and we don't have anything planned for the weekend. I want to use Friday as a day to remember the good things that happened this week.

1. My hip is feeling so much better. It's not all the way healed, but there has been so much more relief.

2. I got to spend the morning with my best friend. School has started for her again, so we don't see each other as much. So, I really enjoy the time we get together. :)

3.  I went on a date with my husband on Wednesday. The kids all go to youth group, so we get to go out and be alone. It was a Chipolte and Starbucks night for us.

4. We had friends from North Carolina come to visit us for two days this week. The kids (and me too) had such a fun time. Time at the beach and time in the pool. It was a blast.

5. I was feeling really down this morning...for no reason. I just love when you spend a little time in prayer and worship and your attitude changes. He is so faithful. He makes me BRAVE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?