Valentino

Well, I had to post a picture of the newest addition to our little farm...Valentino. He was born on February 5...I was going to let the goats into the different pasture when I saw his head pop up from beside his Mama. There was a lot of excitement around here. He is super cute...the kids love him and he is adjusting very well to his new home. We named him Valentino because it is so close to Valentines day. We just bought his mother (knowing she was pregnant) to help clear up some of our pasture. Sheep are supposed to eat a lot of the vegetation that goats won't. Loving all the changes going on around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?