You know, sometimes, we need to take a little time to thank God for all that we have in our life. Sometimes we get wrapped up with so much of this life that we lose our purpose, focus and drive! I know I have been a poor blogger lately...my computer is down so I am depending on my husband's computer when he gets home from work.
1. Thankful for the quiet morning I am experiencing...no kids yelling, no food cooking (yet) and the sun rising from the east.
2. I am thankful for such a hardworking husband. He has put in the abundance of hours this week...he always pushes through to get the job done. He is an awesome provider.
3. I am thankful for my boys...for the jumping, climbing fences, stick throwing, running, plowing through things...and all that they entail. They are my joy!
4. Thankful for the cool weather...it has been quite the enjoyable winter. We have spent so many hours outside!
5. Thankful for a God who meets our needs where we are at...my rest, joy and peace is in him!
Popular posts from this blog
Who knew...16 years ago this journey would look like this? Sixteen years ago these kids weren't even alive...lol. Our oldest actually took the picture, as she was on her way to class at college. Now, truth be told...this picture took several times to take. No, we weren't waiting for any babies to smile...just for my youngest, yes my 10 year old, to get himself together. He still has a funky look on his face, but I will take it. Not everyone is happy all the time. And one day we will laugh at this picture and all of Judah's antics. These treasures have made this journey incredibly difficult, but it's been worth every step. I am so blessed to be their mom. And glad that I get to be their mom. Blessings on this next year!
This girl has been caught taking selfies on our cameras. We don't realize she has taken them until we look at our phones. She is so cute...and so preteen. As we are winding down the teen years with Bryn...we are in the homestretch, we see several more beckoning. Caleb will be 13 in one month and Esther is 11...and she is just bursting to be a teenager. She still has that softness of a little girl, but we keep on seeing glimmers in her life that are totally "TEEN." The entrance of selfies is a prime example. Love it. She has always been our quiet, keep to yourself girl...but all of a sudden she is becoming a social butterfly. Lots of friends...texting them on her tablet ( you should have seen my face when she sent me her first text)...small temper tantrums. It's in the mix..and Matt and I feel a little more prepared this time. We have some experience...we know what to expect...what to pay attention to and what to just ignore. By time we are done with this load of kid…