My little (growing up way to fast) man!

I just had to post this picture of William. My friend posted it on Facebook, and it is a great picture of him. He is so incredibly handsome. And he is the most lovable of all my kids...kisses me the most...hugs me the most...tells me he loves me the most...and he tells me all the time that I am pretty. Makes this mom's heart melt. I always tell him that one day he is going to be a great husband, if he treats her like he does me. So, here is my boy...almost 5!

Comments

Diane Sanders said…
Indeed he is a handsome fellow! And blessed to have parents to raise him in the ways of the Lord!

Hugs,

Diane Sanders

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?