Gratitude Friday

Good Morning!!! Many blessings to you and your family.

1. I am thankful for late mornings...when I am not up at 6 and rushing out the door to swim team.
2. I am thankful for sweet kisses and hugs from my four year old early in the morning..when his eyes are barely open and he just molds into my body.
3. I am thankful for Fridays...not to be against the other days of the week...but I love knowing that Matt will be with us for the whole weekend.
4. I am thankful for school supplies and new curriculum. The journey I am about to set on is so exciting. I am also thankful for the ability to homeschool my kids and have them home.
5. I am thankful for a great doctor for Caleb. Someone who understands and will sit and listen to your distress and concerns.
6. I am thankful for sweet milk from Doby.
7. I am thankful for my hard working husband, Matt. We could not do all this without him.
8. I am thankful for answered prayers and even the loveliness of knowing that He heard our prayers.
9. I am thankful for the joy in the my life that God has brought forth...He is so faithful.
10. I am thankful for you. Keep reading and drop a comment sometime. Tell me what you are thankful for!

Comments

I'm thankful for great friends!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?