1. I am thankful for Matt's grandmother who is celebrating 92 years today! She has lived a good long life and we have been so blessed by her. We got to visit her this past weekend and she is awesome just to sit and listen to. So many memories.
2. I am thankful for the cooler wind that we have had a various time this past week. Gives me a small glimmer of hope.
3. I am thankful for my little boy Judah...who went from non-swimmer to swimmer in just two weeks. He amazes me.
4. I am thankful for dates with my husband. I love spending time with him...I am truly blessed!
5. I am thankful for water aerobics...it has been such a delight to work out several times a week. I see the results already.
6. I am thankful every day. I am blessed and highly favored!