Capture This

This was the sky above my house this morning when I walked my husband out to the car. To me, it actually looked like a painting or a picture done by a professional photographer. It was absolutely breathtaking. Even now as I look at it, I am amazed by the Lord's splendor.
The last couple days have been a whirlwind. I am so tired, still. I attended a birth this past Friday that took me to after breakfast (when I arrived at dinner time)...and I was one very tired doula. I am not a night owl, so it's hard for me to function without sleep. Which is what I did (I did get 3 precious hours)...because I had my husband's birthday party that night. So, I am still recovering. And I don't have much to say, other than that. Tired. Tired. Tired. Catch me in a day or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?