Catch up


So, I need to catch up. Seriously, my life is slipping by and I haven't made much mention of what is going on. I am feeling refreshed, finally. It is amazing how run down you get...and fast.
             Well, I passed my special day....February 6th...and I thought of posting about it, but alas, I never got that far. The 6th was the year anniversary of my incredible weight loss journey. No diets, no gimmicks...just living life to the fullest. I was talking to my husband last night and I remember saying that I feel better today than I did when I was 18. WOW! If I only had known this before. I am truly and finally living. And it feels good. Just lots of healthy, yummy eating...and lots of lots of exercise. Voila! It was that easy....haha...not easy, but so doable. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by the end of the year. I have a 20th high school reunion coming up this fall...and I plan on buying a fabulous dress. And it is going to be a small size. That's the plan and I am sticking to it, lol. So, I am still pressing in...despite set backs, plateaus and periodic discouragement. Through all that, I CAN NOT ever go back to that fat girl. I am addicted to living...and that keeps me going. If you are in the same place that I was a year ago, today is your day. Make a change. Live today and every day after this to the fullest!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?