Back to Life, Back to Reality

So long spring break. Thanks for visiting...you will be missed. Monday we headed back to school. After quite a lovely spring break. I started the week with a tremendously large list of things to do, and I am happy to report that they were all done :)
Now that's what I call a good little break. Though the weather was very chilly all week, so we didn't head to the beach once. Which usually happens at least once during spring break. We had one of the coldest month of March that I have seen in a long time. I don't think we ran our air conditioner once the whole month...which is rare for Florida. Anyway, it was a busy week of work. I worked on my certification for my doula work. That took a lot of time and patience...but that should be sent out this week. I also had two cars at the mechanic getting things done. That felt good. And all the kitchen cabinets were cleaned out and reorganized...fantastic. And to wrap up the week the carpet cleaners came by and cleaned the carpets :)
So, now we are back to school. Only 9 more weeks until we are done. It's been a great year and we have been very successful in all that we have got done. I am getting ready to buy next year's curriculum, which is always a scary thought. It's good to be prepared, but I hate to jump ahead because then it makes life go by too fast.
I hope your Easter was good. We had a fantastic day together. We love our time together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?