Something is missing???

Huge celebration here at the home front. Our little man lost his first tooth!!!! I can't believe it.  We knew it was coming. He was shaking it...wiggling it...and begging it to come out. He knows what happens when it comes out...MONEY!  And lots of it.  So, there was $5 under his pillow the next morning that he gladly took for himself. The funniest thing about the whole situation was that all day he continued to ask me for the tooth back. He begged all day. I have never had a kid do that before. I told him that I will give it to him when he is 25 years old.  He wasn't too happy about that...but he was happy about the money :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?