Tuesday Tangents


The day after a three weekend can be rough. Especially when your family spends the Monday at Disney all day and they get home at 11pm. I had some tired kids this morning. I, on the other hand, was home all day so I am ready for the week...hehehe. So, I thought I would post some thoughts that are rummaging through my head on this first Tuesday in September (can you believe it's September??).

1. First I am posting a picture of my special girl. She is 9 years old today. She is one of the best dogs we have ever had. We all adore our Holly.

2. Luke 6:40...look this scripture up and tell me what you think.

3. Summer is coming to a close...yes, it will be hot out for awhile here in Florida, but I know we are on the backside of the season. Summer is my least favorite season, so I am happy.

4. Have you decorated your house for Fall yet??? I haven't...I am thinking that September 15th is acceptable time wise. Not too early, but not not too late. What do you consider the right time to decorate for the season? By the way, I got a whole bunch of new decorations...I am so excited. It was time to add to my collection...I now have three boxes of decorations.

5. Have you seen any good movies lately? My kids saw Meg (another bloody shark movie) and Matthew saw Mission Impossible. What do you suggest? I am pretty picky with movies.

6. What are you looking forward to this week? Anything exciting happening...Me, not so much. Tell me what's up?

Have a blessed day!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?