And a way we go....

Do you remember that saying from an episode I think of Woody Woodpecker? I just thought of that...lol. Today was a wonderful day. Matt stayed home...after a stressful couple of weeks around here. It was nice. Not that we got anything important done, but it was relaxing. We got our new chicks yesterday from an order our friend made. They were quite beautiful and will be used for meat birds. The weather is unseasonably cool at night, so we lost two last night...so they went back to my friend's house where she has better new chick facilities. So they will stay with her family until they get their feathers and then they will come back here. William kept on asking for them this morning and insisted that they could sleep in his bed.
This morning we got our shipment of drywall and insulation. Matt and I will be putting the insulation in this weekend...not too excited about it, but it has to be done. After that inspection we have just to finish everything in the inside off and then we will be done..slow and steady! Matt and my brother hauled all the drywall in...56 pieces. I tried to do it, but I couldn't even budge it...guess I need to work on my upper body strength!
It has been a slow week school wise...still trying to get back to normal after my infection. Bryn is in the shower right now shaving her legs...how sad is that!!! I swear she just learned how to walk...and now this. Time is going by too fast.
Tomorrow I plan on taking it easy...going to the park in the afternoon...and the weather has been so warm!!! The humidity seems to be creeping back. Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?