For My William


What can I say about my man? Four years ago today he came into our lives...and changed our world. He was born at 1:03 in the morning, after a whole day of labor. I didn't want him to be born on April Fool's Day, so God took care of that and he was born one hour into the 2nd of April. William has changed us the most. He has been the child that has stretched us more than any other. He is forever running, jumping, dancing, climbing, yelling, moving and laughing. He is so loud, Matt suggested that we have his hearing checked...lol. We always have to stay one step ahead of him and...one thought ahead. He is also the most sensitive of my children...you have to be careful not to blast him...and it doesn't take much to discipline him. He loves to cuddle...he pats your back when he hugs you...and he is forever giving me his kisses. Yes, he may be the one child who gives us the most gray hairs, but he has still stolen my heart. Happy 4th Birthday baby boy...your mama loves you!
*Here he is looking into my camera...Camera shy he is not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?