Blown out!

You must excuse my absence! I missed blogging! But for the past 9 days I have battled a massive sinus infection. If you have had one before, then you must understand! I have had a pounding, pulsing head, pressure around my eyes, a fever and I am exhausted. By Sunday I was in the emergency room because I couldn't stand it anymore. I just thought it was a cold, but they knew that it wasn't the common cold. I hope to be back in a few days..lots of pictures of the family. But I just haven't had much energy to blog. My sweet girls Esther told me today, "we need to do school." They had there Spring Break this past week and this week I couldn't get it done...it has hurt my head to keep it up...so I hope to start again soon, but perhaps we will start fresh on Monday. So, I hope to see you soon. Pray for me as I am on the mend!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
You poor thing! I am praying for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?