Gratitude Friday

It has been awhile since my last gratitude Friday. I have a lot to be grateful about and love in my life. God is so awesome and consistent!

1. Most of all, I am so glad that I am not sick anymore. That was the worst I have ever been sick since I was a kid. I will walk in health.

2. I am enjoying the warm weather with the kids...not too humid yet, but enjoyable. Ready to go swimming.

3. I love my husband so much...so faithful, calm, hardworking...so dependable, and even when he may be having a rough time he still thinks of me.

4. I am grateful for the new addition that is being built...the insulation is going in tomorrow...not much longer now.

5. For my God...so faithful to know my needs before I know them...my life is to worship Him.

I have Mom's night out tonight...looking forward to a rest. I will tell you about my insulation experience after tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?