Insulation and a bit of paint

We started really early yesterday morning...we were out there a few minutes after eight, which is hard to do on a Saturday morning. We were hoping to enjoy a few minutes of the cool weather that we have been experiencing in the mornings. After Matt got out there to set up he decided to have Bryn help him instead of me since all he needed was someone to hand him things and assist. So, rather than waste the morning, I decided to start painting. So while they worked inside, I painted two of the outside walls. The color is a beautiful barn red...I never thought I would have a red house, but it looks just like a barn which is nice out here in the woods. So, Matt and Bryn finished all the walls by the late afternoon. All that is left is the ceiling..which will be hard since the ceilings are so high.
Because we were so productive...we treated to the kids to ice cream at DQ's..and then we decided to ride to the beach and splash around. By the end of the hour we were there we were all soaked...the kids had such a wonderful time. Judah (who doesn't remember the beach from last year) wasn't to happy, so he clung to our arms the whole time. How scary it must look to a one year old? The perfect ending to the day...we came home, showered them all and they were in bed. I love days like this...simple and cheap..who needs Disney World!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?