Gratitude Friday

What can I say about this week? It went so quickly I barely remember it...and I hate it when that happens. I don't want my life to blow by so quickly. Not much happened on this addition this week. We did have the air ducts put in and that is ready to go...now we are waiting for the electrician...and then on to another inspection so Matt can put up the insulation. It truly is a step by step process. We are going to have a painting party on Sunday afternoon...so if you are interested, come on by! The Lord was awesome this week...he revealed something to Matt and I and now we are starting to walk it out. Matt also started working in Junior Youth (the Afterwards group) this week...it is our heart to be where our kids are...I am active in the nurseries with our little kids...and now Matt is with Bryn. Thank you Lord for these great opportunities...So now we are getting everything ready for William's birthday bash for tomorrow..the weather is supposed to be gorgeous...isn't the Lord so excellent for all our needs.

1. I am thankful for my William...with all of his enthusiasm and love...God has a great work for him.

2. I am thankful for all the rain this week...it was so needed and it great to see everything so green again!

3. I am thankful for His word...it cuts through and heals where it is needed.

4. I am thankful for a quiet morning today..not up before the crack of dawn and no rushing around.

5. I am thankful for spring break this week...a week of no school...Mommy is in need of a rest!

Comments

Amanda said…
Hi
What did God reveal?

And how do you parent 3?

Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?