Far Away


This morning at five thirty my dear husband headed out for his three day trip to Washington D.C. He was so excited. Plans on doing some touring...of course in such a historic city...and then to a rally and meetings with congress over the health care reform. In my husband's business they are very anti-government coverage...due to the fact that it will kill their business! So, Blue Cross was sending a variety of agents up. He has already sent a whole bunch of pictures over from his phone...he looks like he is having fun. But we miss him around here...only moments ago he should have been walking in the door from a day of work. I guess we should live by, absence makes the heart grow fonder! Selah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?