Festive Pumpkin Cake--Will Make All Your Guest Happy!

PUMPKIN PIE CAKE DESSERT-This is a very easy and delicious dessert for a crowd...1 – 29 oz can pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp salt, 3 tsp cinnamon, 3 large eggs, 1 large can Evaporated milk (Not sweetened condensed)1 Yellow Cake Mix, 1 cup pecans, chopped, 1 cup butter, melted Combine the pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, eggs, and milk and place in a 9 X 12 – inch baking dish. Sprinkle one box dry yellow cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top of the pumpkin mixture and dribble the melted butter over the top.Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes. Serve with real whipped cream.

I made this dessert for our pumpkin party last week! It was delicious and the whole pan was gone by time I got home (one left for my mom and Matt, but that was gone immediately). It is a quick recipe and will make your home smell so festive! You can make this a bit healthier...by adding honey instead of sugar and you can add flour instead of the cake mix. I also used my own pumpkin puree from my own kitchen. I will be serving again for guests coming this weekend. It should taste just as yummy. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?