And Where Did January Go?


I can't believe that today is the last day of January. It seems as though a moment ago I was looking at the Christmas tree up in the living room and we were still talking about the festivities of the holiday season. And now, we are rolling right into February. Time sure does go by so fast...if you are having fun or not! Not much to talk about today. Yes, I do have a million things going on...a garden on it's way, science fair project, new sheep, cold temps, MRI to be scheduled, dentist appointments, braces taken off, homeschooling 4 kids, tons of laundry...and so on and so on! The days are full...but I am in this weird mode now spiritually. We have so much going on that we can't see clearly what God wants to do or say. Not saying that we are over busy...there is just so much going on that we can't avoid...but we are still trying to see what the Lord wants to do. So, if I am not blogging a lot, just keep me in prayer. I am excited to see what God is going to do.

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
I've had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! WOW! I completly hear you on the not blogging. I have to be careful with my time as well. Always being mindful of the "balls" what can bounce on its own and which ones will break if I drop them! Blogging...well, that won't break if I drop it for awhile!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?