Sitting here...


I am sitting here in the children's recovery room in Tampa Florida. My sweet baby Judah is in the bed, watching Bob the Builder. It has been a busy few days, getting ready for Judah's heart cath. It was performed this morning by an amazing, very experienced doctor. She was so gentle yesterday at the pre-op appointment...she drew pictures out so we understood what was going on and was so thorough in answering all of our questions. Now, after a very stressful day we are preparing to leave. And what we expected to be an answer from today's procedure is not what we received. They found out that his malformation is in different place and it affects the lumbar artery...which is a whole different ball game. So, now we wait for another MRI and some answers from different doctors. Life is such a weird game...never know what to expect and will you go into additional innings. But we still continue to stand in our faith...nothing is going to bring that down. My God is still on the throne and He is still Lord. What an awesome place of comfort and peace. So when you think of my sweet, blond boy, say a prayer for him...God is going to do something different.

Comments

Michelle said…
I will pray and have been praying. For him and for you. I am praying for 100% healing. God is big- you know that. You are an amazing mom and I encourage you to keep trusting those arrows of yours up to Him!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?