17 Years

My husband brought this ginormous bouquet of flowers home yesterday. So sweet. For our 17th anniversary. Love him.
Seventeen years...amazing! Can't believe we have been married that long. We have lots of good times and some very dark, sad times...but it's all about the journey. Who are we in the end. I hope one day our child will call us blessed and that we are not only touching our generation, but the next and next generation. Are we perfect? No way. Do we have perfect lives? Yeah, right. But God is so good. And I love this man more today than I did 17 years ago. It's about the journey, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?