Irish Brownie Parfait

This was the simple dessert I told you about yesterday that I found on Pinterest. I was searching just the night before because I ran out of time during week. I found this and knew that it would be a hit! It was super simple to make...inexpensive...not too heavy after a big meal...and most of all, delicious.
There is a brownie on the bottom, then vanilla pudding tinged with green (next time I will add some mint flavor to it), followed by cool whip and then an Andes candy on top. Super good! And I made them hours before hand and they stayed very nice and the brownie did not get soggy in the refrigerator. Love it! Give it a try at your house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?