Gratitude Friday

Good Morning...Blessings to you all. I feel much better than I did just days ago. It is hot here in Florida..going to be in the 90's today...that will probably be the norm from now to October. Oh well, God is still awesome! Sorry there aren't any pictures, Matt has to get a new cord for the new computer so I can download pictures. Matt is putting in the insulation today, so I am staying out of the way. That is a man job...I will happily hang out on this side of the house!

1. So grateful that the drywall is being put up...almost done!

2. Loving Florida...just because I know God wants me here!

3. So glad that my voice is back and I feel well.

4. Summer is just around the corner...aaahhhhh!!!!

5. Life is just good...though we are in the midst of trials, God is still faithful...his faithfulness reaches the skies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?