Mid-week

It's Wednesday and the week is flying by. On Monday we took the day off and went to the beach. It was gorgeous and the perfect day to go. The temperature was 95 degrees, so the water felt so nice. The water was still only 70 degrees, so it took some effort to walk in. But after you did, it was wonderful to ride the waves.
Not much going on in the home front. We are trying to press in and finish school. We don't have much left from the year, but enough to keep us busy. We have our homeschool evaluations in a few weeks, so I need to get their portfolios done. Can't believe that the year is almost done...it really has gone by so fast.
The drywall should be hung today by my brother and his friend. It was delayed a few days because my brother's friend had a death in the family over the weekend. So, it should be busy around here today.
We have a little loss the past few days. Our cat Tinkerbelle is missing. We can't find her. She was here the other day, but didn't come home. We are still keeping a look out for her...Matt walked through the woods to find her, but he didn't spot her. I pray that she comes home, or that we find her. She has been such a loyal cat and it makes my heart sad to know that she may not come home. We have had a lot of loss this year, so it is hard to take.
Hope all is well with your family...May the Lord bless you and become more clear to you each day. That is my prayer and my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?