If I had a camera this morning...

I would be posting a picture of the beautiful skyline that I just saw. The fog was low, like a thick blanket that snuggled the ground...the beautiful sun was peaking out from the fog bringing new life and hope...and the trees were majestic as they stood there strong and resilient. As we come to a week since Matt's dad passed...we march forward. My body was just exhausted yesterday. It's like everything broke down and couldn't handle another load.
I was in bed this morning, I was thinking about how beautiful the Lord is...and no matter how far we go away from Him, he still stays in the same position. That is the best part. He is faithful, continuous and persistent. His love keeps me going...in the good and the bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?