One Huge Chunk


I thought I would post a picture of my little Judah bear. Yesterday, after having a conversation with Matt about cutting hair...for each child and when it needed to be done...Judah cut a huge hunk out of the top of his head. All the way down to the wisps of his head...right in the front. So, there was no way to fix it...the inevitable had to happen. All of his beautiful curls came off...in a matter of a few minutes. I sat there and had tears in my eyes. Judah is known for his beautiful blond curls. AAAAHHHHH! What can you do? This morning, he did look cute with a bit of a spike on the top. But here he is a few minutes after the haircut from daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?