A Spot


Getting older sucks! I said it. I am hating it. I hate the thought of being 35. Yes, I know...I could be dead instead. I am grateful to be alive. But 35 already! My birthday is in a week or so. I remember when my mom turned 35 and I thought she was going to die. Talk about perception...lol. I am at such a time in my life where if I want to go somewhere, I better have a plan to get there. No, I am not over the hill...but I feel like I am at that place...if I don't like it, change it....if it needs to be adjusted, adjust it...if you want more, go for it. I feel that place beckoning me. I want to live this life glorifying the Lord. I want Him to be proud of me. I don't want to waste this gift He gave me. Time to make some decisions....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?