Father's Day

Can't go by without mentioning what a great Father's Day we had yesterday.  We all headed to the Mall of Millenia in Orlando for some fun shopping and yummy food.  I have only been to this mall once and it was only for a few minutes. So, it was fun going to all the expensive stores and specialty shops.  We walked the hallways, peered in windows, watched strawberries be dipped in Godiva chocolate, tried on clothes and then headed to one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs. All in all it was a good day.  Best of all it was a day to celebrate the most awesome father, Matthew.  He amazes me all the time at his ability to father our children.  I love him so much and love watching him be the Dad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?