Good Morning Florida!

I took this shot yesterday on my first run by myself.  All of my running partners are down with injury or resting...so yesterday was the first time I had to go out by myself.  Though I didn't mind it was different.  And it is a struggle sometimes when you don't have anyone you are accountable to...nobody was expecting me, so I could have easily had gone under the covers and went back to sleep.  But what I have realized is that I am accountable to myself...I am choosing to live a healthier lifestyle.  I am choosing to loose this excess weight.  So, yesterday, I chose to go run (2.8 miles to be exact).  And of course it felt great.  It always does.  So if you haven't been to the gym yet or for any daily exercise...then get out there.  It's for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?