An all-nighter...am I too old for this?







Well, I am back from my night stay at the condo on the beach...and I am so tired. This morning, we even got to watch the sunrise...after staying up all night. We hung out...and talked, and talked and talked. We played a game and we watched the movie, P.S. I love you. So, first thing this morning we decided to watch the sunrise instead of going to sleep. It was a blast hanging out at the beach ...goofing off by the cold water and playing around. It was fun to be young again...kids left at home with dads and able to just have fun and not take care of someone else. We ate lots of junk...laughed our butts off and it is awesome to have great fun with friends. We got to know each other so much more and God strengthened and started new friendships. He is able to be in the midst of all our life situations. So, happy birthday best friend. I love you!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Hey your blog spot is great! I am so glad you girls had a great time! I told Jessica, that I was very honored to be invited, but I had this date night planned for a long long time. We hadn't been on a date in very long time. It was necessary! Looks like you all had fun! Have a great week.
Michelle said…
Looks like a nice weekend, and no you're never too old for an all-nighter! Especially on the beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?