Friday!

Well, another week gone...as fast as the last...how does life go so fast? The kids were busy this week at the pool. They are so tan...they look like they live in Bermuda. So, as we go into the weekend I am going away for the night. My best friend, Jessica, is turning 35 this weekend! I can't believe it. We have known each other since high school. She is so dear to me...the person I can confide in, vent at, laugh with and really look up to. She has been such a blessing to me! I have changed as a person because I know her. So tonight we are getting some friends together and hanging out a beach house...to watch movies, swim, eat, play games and just have a blast. No kids allowed! No one asking to have a drink of water, or go potty...and no little Judah saying "mama" at 6:30 am. So, onto the weekend...I am taking my camera, so I will post pictures this weekend! Hope your weekend is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?