Does anyone know where the muffin store is?


Well, I am sitting here with my kids still wondering if we are going to go swimming. The weather has been so unpredictable. Usually in the summer it will rain in the afternoon, but lately it has been raining all day or just cloudy and hotter than blazes. The humidity in Florida could kill you! I am watching my little Judah scoot around the living room...he is so sweet. He scrunches his nose up when he smiles, you could just eat him up. William is playing with his new blocks...he likes to build tall towers and knock them down. I know that one day I will miss his messes in my living room. He is so funny. Yesterday at breakfast I asked him if he wanted any more cereal and he looked at me with the most 'matter of fact' face and said, "no, I want pancakes." I laughed so hard. And then last night he was asking if I could take him to the muffin store. Does anyone know where the muffin store is? Obviously William thinks there is one out there. If you find it, give me a call!

Comments

Michelle said…
How cute, I'll keep my eye out for the muffin store- or perhaps he's referring to the bakery at Publix- yum!
Superhero Mom said…
I do not know where the muffin store is, but do you know the muffin man? I believe he lives on Drury Lane!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?