Monday, Monday..

So, it is Monday afternoon...the kids have been busy beavers today. I think they are coming off the high of the weekend....which was wonderful. We went to the beach on Friday..for the first time this summer. The kids had such a wonderful time. Even baby Judah loved it. So we were there all Friday morning. I will post some pictures, as soon as Matt brings home my cord to transfer them on. So after our great morning we came home and relaxed. Then Matt grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and we headed to the riverside around 7:30 for the fireworks. We talked to some friends and family and enjoyed the whole show. The baby was tired by then, but it was such a wonderful holiday. The rest of the weekend was relaxing and enjoyable. So, I start this week out with thoughts on intentions...I am changing my whole thought process...if we don't live an intentional life, our life will sweep right by us...the kids will grow up, and we will grow old...so boring...I want to have great intentions every day, and see them through! So that I am where I am supposed to be at the right place and right time...so, how can you change your life to be intentional?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?