The Fish are Flying....


Is this a face you would trust? Yes, he looks sweet, but don't be decieved...Just so you can have an idea about how crazy my house is sometimes, let me tell you a story from yesterday. After dinner last night we had some down time, so I was sitting on the couch and the kids were spread around the house. Next thing I know, I hear that William was in the fish tank. Bryn just got a new fish tank and they have been buying new fish for the tank. One of their fish had a baby unexpectantly yesterday...and Matt didn't have one of those containers to put the baby in to protect it. So he put it in the net, propped on the top until he could get the container after work. It was safe and snug all day. Until William. He decided to climb on some chairs, open the tank and fling the poor baby fish across the bedroom. Could you imagine what kind of ride that was for the baby fish? Only William in my house. He brings a lot of adventure around here. Pray for me, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?