Can it be twelve years ago today she came into our lives?

Twelve years ago right now I was in the hospital in labor with our first child...Bryn Elisabeth Reynolds. She would be born at 8:44 pm, after a long day of labor. That day seems so long ago, but at the same time it feels like yesterday. It was the day that changed my life forever! It is my special day too...she made me a mommy today, twelve years ago.
Out of all of our kids, Bryn is the most like me. She looks like her dad in many ways, but as she gets older I see more of me in her than her dad. She has a few curls left, but she doesn't have the straight hair like the other kids. She has always liked to be part of the crowd...never a loner! She is happiest hanging out with everybody and goofing off with friends and family.

At the same time, Bryn has a fire in her...one that I have seen in myself. Thankfully she already has a love for the Lord, so it will be channeled in the right direction. We love to see the progression of her relationship with the Lord...so sweet and innocent and open. We look forward to the teen years ahead...we have planted seed in her life that won't come back void. She has great adults in her life (grandparents, her youth leaders, friends of the family) and she has a great heart. She is quick to apologize and ready for what the Lord has for her. I am excited to see what God has for her...she will go so much further than us...and her children even further! Thank you Lord for this blessing...I feel honored to have her in my life.


Comments

Michelle said…
Happy Birthday Bryn! What a blessing she is to your family! May you continue to seek God and give her to Him daily.
Superhero Mom said…
What a sweet tribute to a sweet girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?